Export All URLs is located under Tools.
- Select the Post Type
Suggestion: If you have a lot of pages, posts, events, or documents, then create these exports separately.
- Select the Export Fields
Suggestion: Select at least Titles and URLs for Pages exports. For Posts exports select Titles, URLs, and Categories.
- Select the Post Status.
This is another way to separate the data in the export.
- Show Filter Options allows you to select a Date Range and Author.
- Show Advanced Options offers more filtering options that are probably not useful to most.
- Select the Export type.
- Output here
- Output here will provide a table of the data that you can copy and paste into another document program, like Excel or Google sheets.
- Select Export Now
- CSV File
- CSV File will provide a CSV file for you to download once you edit the URL
- Select CSV file then select Export Now button.
- At the top of the page, you will see three new lines of information.
- In the first line beginning with Data exported select Click here.
By default, this will open the link in a new tab. Do not worry about the “AccessDeniedAccess Denied…”
- In the URL for this export, remove the extra “/” slash between the site ID number and the year, and select the “Enter” key.
- A Save As window will pop up for you to save the export file.
- Housekeeping: Please select “Click Here” in the second line at the top of the page to delete the file.
- Output here