While most of the settings will work on our websites as is there are a few you might want to look at, Changing Calendar location (the URL of the calendar), Setting the Calendar Default View (like month view and list view), and Adding the Calendar to a WordPress Menu.
- Basic Template Settings
- Setting Dates and Times
- Changing Permalinks
- Changing the Calendar Location
- Setting the Calendar Default View
- Adding the Calendar to a WordPress Menu
- Set the Calendar as the Homepage
- The Events Calendar Settings Overview
These resources with plenty of videos will get you started with creating events, including recurring events.
Add flyers as a downloadable supplement only. Include the content within the available fields and descriptions.
- Important Event Settings
- Creating Events
- Creating a Recurring Event
- Creating Venue and Organizer Pages
- An Introduction to Event Blocks
- Canceling, Relocating, Moving Online, and Postponing Events
- Recurring Events and Tickets: Past, Present, and Future
Shortcodes & Widgets
Use these shortcodes to display events on your website.