Version 0.26.2 of the Spine Parent Theme has been released and deployed to the WSUWP Platform. We released 0.26.1 last week with one change that is included in the enhancements list below. Enjoy!
- Remove some over-bearing flexbox rules from slideshow content styles. This solved a content issue, but also created some bugs for those who had already styled their slideshow content.
- Adjust the Twitter share text to only be the post/page title and not the full HTML title of the document. This makes sharing more comfortable and less likely to overrun the 140 character limit.
- When naming a section through its configuration, show the title immediately in the builder interface rather than waiting until after the page is saved.
- Process mobile section background images properly on page load when the window width is less than 792px. Mobile section background images can be added through the section configuration. These should ideally be much smaller in size to enabled speedier loading on mobile devices.
- Section deletion confirmations! Now it’s less easy to accidentally delete a section from the page builder interface.
- Deprecate lightest, lighter, gray, and darkest color selections for the Spine. If you have already selected one of these colors, it will remain. If not, these will no longer be available. We would suggest switching to one of the supported color options—White, Dark, Darker, and Crimson.
- Change the naming of “Default (white)” to “White” to put less stress on it being a default. It’s actually a really great option.