Report a Web Accessibility Issue

If you are having trouble accessing content on a WSU website, please provide us with information about your concern. We will work to address the issue as quickly as possible. To report a concern, please use the form on this page.

If you would like to file a formal discrimination complaint regarding web accessibility, you may do so at