The latest version of the WSU Spine framework has been released as 1.4.3.
As always, if you are using a manual build of the WSU Spine, we recommend updating as soon as possible.
To automatically receive the benefits of bug fixes like this, we recommend using the latest version of the Spine from the centrally hosted repo.wsu.edu server. A full explanation of the hosted repository is in the project’s readme file.
Here’s a recap of the changes from this release.
- Adjust Spine colors for various themes and nav elements. See #353 for the discussion and #381
- Allow multiple nav sections to be open at the same time in the Spine. See #367
- Allow the current nav section to be toggled closed. See #386
- Several adjustments to test HTML markup to help better describe expected conditions of the Spine.
- Only apply box shadow to
.spine-mobile-open. See #374
htmlon resize to full screen. See #375
- Apply a max width of 100% to
figure. See #382
- Allow other HTML tags inside anchor elements in the Spine navigation. See #385