WordPress 4.4.2 was released yesterday and the WSUWP Platform was immediately updated to match. There are no large changes, though several bug fixes and two security fixes were included. WordPress 4.5 is scheduled for April.
What follows here is the full release information for WSUWP Platform 1.4.0, from our open source project on GitHub.
This is the thirty-third production release of our open source WSUWP Platform project. The official tag of this release is 1.4.0.
A full comparison of changes is available is available. Here are the notes from the release:
- Upgrade WordPress 4.4.2
- Allow network admins to promote users of their network to network admins.
- Search site URL as well as site name in each network’s quick search under My Networks.
zipfile uploads for all sites. “Extended” networks are no longer used.
- Clear the
wsuwp:sitecache key for a domain/path when a site is deleted.
- Ensure the “View” link is consistently places in the admin header when editing a post/page.
- Fix logic to determine if My Networks menu should be shown. Users of multiple networks will now see My Networks.
- Fix mistyped branch used for provisioning in