While we have deployed several versions of the platform into production over the last couple months, this is the first official release in a bit. What follows here is the full release information from the open source project on GitHub.
This is the eighth production release of the WSUWP Platform. There have been 10 deployments to the WSU production environment since the last release. The official tag of this release is 1.2.0.
A full changelog is available. Here are some notes:
- Updates to WordPress 4.1, then 4.1.1.
- Upload limit is now 200MB, added
.epsas an allowed filetype.
- Initial steps at an enhanced “My Networks” screen.
- Make new site creation a bit more friendly.
- Resolve PHP errors where a screen type was being checked before we knew a screen was there.
- Clear domain/path request cache on new site creation.
- Allow the extended network option to be set when editing a network.
- Display the correct value for extended network in some cases.
- Avoid using Batcache for WP Document Revisions